- Counterfeit gold
- Investing in gold
- History of the Instant Coin Gauge
- Fake Gold Detector
- Fisch Wallet
- Fisch Instruments
Why not Fisch Instruments ?
Our best known competitor on the market is Fisch Instruments. Below you will find a few reasons why it is better to purchase the Instant Coin Gauge:
1. The owner of Fisch - Kenneth M. Rutherford - is a rip-off man. The charges almost $200 when we sell for $49.
2. Mr. Kenneth M. Rutherford has very low moral standards. He hired a lawyer who helps him lies that our product is illegal and violates patent/trademark regulations. He is simply scared of high quality product in great price.
3. Mr. Kenneth M. Rutherford claimes that he invented the gauge which is not true. He claims that he patented the gauge which is not true. He claims that he has the right to the trademark which is not true. His trademark expired in 1993 and now anybody can legaly use 'Fisch Instruments'.
4. ICG is designed in 2008 with modern CNC machinery and high grade polymers. Fisch is made in 1981 and haven't change since.
5. ICG is made in the USA when Fisch Instruments is made in South Africa.